– I hate when you are watching a dvd , and you push pause, and if you don’t come back soon enough, it will un-pause itself. it never ceases to suprise me. I’ll be gettin up to make some popcorn and BAM it just turns on again. Im alone in my house like, “…hello?”
– “The Vectron Wave” is esentially a frisbee that hovers over your hand or any flat surface. A lot of 12 year olds are gonna be gettin laid with that.
– So, I’m sitting watching a movie…when I think I hear a radio on somewhere in the house. And I am home alone. How creepy. If “Livin La Vida Loca” was playing, it wouldn’t be creepy at all. Actually, it would become hysterical.
– There is an episode of The Twilight Zone where a man’s possessions begin to revolt against him. Much like my current situation.
– If my typewriter decided to type me a letter that said, “Get Out of Here Mike” …I would listen.
– Hershey’s Kisses are called that because the machine that makes them looks like it’s kissing the conveyor belt. TRUE DAT MACHINE FACT YOUNG!!!!
– This looks like it could be better than the first. Way to go Favreau, I’m proud of you.