– So I had a dream last night where I had to walk across knee deep- shark infested waters. I made it across without a weapon…somehow. I think events like that spoil my “dreamself”. Cause next time I’m presented with an equally difficult situation, I’ll just remember how easy the shark challenge was. But let me tell you, if I have to walk barefoot on glass in hawk infested skies – it might not turn out as well.
– Speaking of shark infested! Why can’t more things be infested with animals? Hawk infested skies, dog infested parks, fish infested bowls, human infested highways. I think we need to start saying this more. It’s very descriptive.
– What if a horoscope read, “Don’t listen to anyones opinion on what your day should be like. You just sort of have to live it and you’ll find out. Don’t take any advice at all.”
– ENOUGH of this snow! What the hell? It’s kinda hard to say, “the blizzard of ’10!” …10?
-The Italian flag is inspired by the French flag introduced during Napoleon’s 1797 invasion of the peninsula. TRUE DAT Unoriginal Fact! They must have been like, “well, maybe we can change just one of the colors.”
– I just saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall for the first time last night, it was hysterical! I highly recommend it…highly.
– I wonder if everytime it snows, Al Gore is like, “….fuck.”
– And now for some lyrics you forgot:
– “Smokin’ blunts in Savannah” is on my bucket list.