– Some woman came into work today with a mustache and had the audacity to be a bitch to me.
– I was driving past an older woman jogging today, she was stopped at an intersection waiting for the traffic to pass by. I had the urge to yell, “KEEP THAT HEART RATE UP BITCH!” But I decided against it.
– Svedka Vodka has a new ad campaign saying, “Svedka: Number 1 Vodka of 2033” – basically saying that their vodka is so bad in the present times, that decades in the future it will be liked and accepted. Wow, that depresses me.
– I normally go to the same barber on the regular. Recently I have been letting my hair grow longer than usual. I feel that I should contact him and check in. Maybe say, “look, I know i haven’t been around in a while, it’s not you, it’s actually me. in fact it has nothing to do with you.”
– Does anyone actually use Bing?
– Ya know, when the Terps beat Duke it really shows all the fans that previously didn’t give a shit but now, “LOVE TERPS BASKETBALL!” Does this piss anyone else off? When they lost to a school like Virginia Commonwealth like 2 years ago noone gave a damn about Vasquez, but now people are getting pepper sprayed on Rt. 1.
– “Avril Lavigne doesn’t let acne push her around…why should you?” – Proactive Commercial. Say What?
– The word “Checkmate” in chess comes from the Persian phrase “Shah Mat,” which means “the king is dead”. True. Dat. Check. Mate. Shit.