– Jude Law in action movies now (RepoMen)? What happened to the Jude Law in romantic comedies that we all know???
– Matt Damon is in Green Zone which was directed by the same guy that made the “bourne movies”. Damon plays the exact same character: highly trained operative, whose actions are dictated by some white people in an office, in the field being pursued by/pursuing someone.
– When the University of Nebraska Cornhuskers play football at home, the stadium becomes the state’s third largest city. Ouch. And TRUE DAT FAXXX.
– Tide Laundry Detergent has this philanthropic venture called “Loads of Hope”. Ewwwww
– Check out a recent comment on The Whisper Song video we made last year: “I came, shat, pissed, farted and threw up from laughing so hard at this video. i wanna bang that girl really hard.” – Thanks Devin0357, your feedback only makes me better and stronger.
– Lil Wayne refers to Michael Phelps as, “my nigga” in his remix of “Ice Cream Paint Job”. Michael Phelps must have been high as shit somewhere listening to music like, “Whaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttt…………….”
– In Oscar Wilde’s novel, Picture of Dorian Gray, the main character never ages while a secret portrait of him does. Interestingly, no one seems to notice as decades pass. Don’t you think that one of his friends would be like, “Look, Dorian, I’ve known you for like 43 years and you still look like a 21 year old. Is everything okay? Are you sick, because this is really concerning us.”