– When are hipsters gonna start bringing back the rat-tail? Surely that is one of the lost fads of the 90’s that noone ever wants to see ever again, making it perfect for the hipster youth.
– When I don’t shave for a while, I hate hearing from people, “Is your razor broken?” or “I got a razor you can borrow!” It’s like, “EXCUSE ME FOR TRYING SOMETHING NEW!!”
– There must be doctors at medical centers all across American universities that have some sort of college promotion during flu season like, “Come in and take some shots with Dr. ___” or “We’re rippin shots all day down here at the medical center” or my favorite, “FREE SHOTS! Cover charge: $Health Insurance”
– Widow’s Peak should be changed to Dante’s Peak. It would sound so much better.
– How cool is this video? The title really says it all. Every time I watch it it blows me away! Shout out to Colin Smallwood whose FB wall I jacked this from.
– Whenever I see someone sneeze into their hands on the subway, I just want to kill them.
– Kate Middleton is way out of Prince William’s league. Do you really think a woman like her would be with a balding, buck-toothed, lurch like Prince Billy? F no. But hey, we got our Diana back!!!
– I hear cats fighting and screwing outside my window all the time. In fact, here is a video I made of one such occasion. (there is audio about halfway through so be careful)
– My roommate put a blue toilet bowl cleaner in our toilet, now my home bathroom resembles a port-a-potty.