– Nonetheless: three words for the price of one.
– Sometimes, when on the street, I am approached by someone in a blue vest holding a clipboard that barks, “DO YOU HAVE A MINUTE FOR GAY RIGHTS TODAY?????” Most people, myself included, pass these people by as if they were homeless begging for money. That being said, I often wonder whether the question is asked to a very eccentricly gay person that loudly responds, “I GOT MY WHOLE LIFETIME FOR GAY RIGHTS, DELICIOUS!”
– I downloaded a new tool for email called “Yesware” that allows you to see when people open the messages you sent them. Initially I was all about it, but now, as opposed to being in the dark, I am well informed as to exactly who ignores me and for how long.
– MLK Day, when read quickly, makes me think it is actually MILK Day.
– I watched 10 minutes of 1600 Penn and wanted to kill myself. #mikescritiques
– Restrooms: The one place where sexual discrimination is not only permissible, it’s encouraged.
– I had a dream last night that was entirely in Spanish. This is something I thought was only reserved for people that gained fluency. Either I am now magically fluent in Spanish, or that episode of Locked Up Abroad set in Colombia really hit home.
– A documentary about the show “How It’s Made” would be called “How, ‘How It’s Made’ is Made.”
– Brooklyn in the winter time looks like a Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou costume party. It honestly, really does.
– Would you rather have a pretty pen or a stylish stylus?
– Johnny Cash was famous for performing in prisons back in the 1960’s. Why don’t artists today follow his unique example?