– “Oh, my Gods!” – What Ancient Greeks would say.
– The Fast and Furious 6 is coming out soon but did you know that the rejected title for the movie was Fast and Furious: Paul Walker Needs Work? IMDB it.
– I wonder how much additional revenue crowded bars and restaurants around the country made during the 35-minute Super Bowl blackout. Bar owners must have been like, “Oh, HELL YEAH!”
– Business Idea: A Lord of the Rings themed frozen yogurt place called Frodo’s Fro-yo.
– Things I wish I didn’t have to say on a daily basis via work email:
Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.
Excited to move forward with you and your company.
Let me know if I can provide you with any additional materials.
Hopefully we can connect sometime soon.
– Tobacco companies should capitalize on how people pack “dip” by creating a new tobacco product called “chips”. Advertising taglines like, “It’s not a tailgate…without chips and dip!”
Maybe, tobacco companies could make their dip even more potent and call it, “Double Dip.” A banner ad would read, “The one time it’s okay to double dip” and feature a man dipping a half-eaten tortilla chip into a bowl of tobacco.
Perhaps the ad for Double Dip is actually a man at an ice cream counter, but instead of ice cream being scooped onto a cone, it’s chewing tobacco. The customer is holding up two fingers signaling to the ice cream man that he does, indeed, want a double dip.
– Before it became the most widely used tool of the day, I imagine Eli Whitney going to a plantation and knocking on the door as a “cold call” for his infamous Cotton Gin like,
“Hi, maim. My name is Eli and if I could just have a minute of your time, I’d like to tell you about my new cotton yielding tool.”
The plantation owner, hating salespeople, would be trying to hurry and shoo him away like, “oh, nope, thanks though – we’ve already got a whole bunch of slaves for that I’m sorry.”
Eli would go on to say, “ha wow, you just said the magic word because that’s precisely the people that will use it?”
Interested, the slave owner says, “….go on”
– My doctor did a blood test and discovered I have a less than average levels of Vitamin D. That’s probably because I don’t drink milk and don’t venture out much into the gorgeous, radiant February sun all that often.